Please fill in the form below with your thesis/dissertation requirements, and we will get back to you shortly with a quotation. Please note: the “Date required” is an indication only, and is subject to our booking schedule.
Terms and Conditions of Quotation (full T&C’s of service are available here)
- Should a colour for the cover not be specified, our default BLACK cover will be used.
- Materials used for document covers are the recommended leatherette variants, specified by South African and International academic institutions. Genuine leather is subject to order & availability, and will require a lead time of up to 3 weeks. Cost per copy may also differ from 3 – 3.5 times more than that of the standard leatherette.
- Foiling on the cover and spine is done in Gold. Silver foiling is available at an additional charge.
- Job completion time is a minimum of 3 working days for Durban based jobs, & between 4-6 working days for national jobs. During national graduation periods (March, April, September, October) job completion time may take up to 10 workings days. (A surcharge will be levied for urgent/expedited jobs. Same day service is not available due to the curing and setting times needed for the glueing and binding processes.
- The “Date required” field is an indication only, and is subject to our booking availability.
- Unless otherwise stated, each quote is valid for 30 days only. Cost differences may occur after this time, due to fluctuations in the exchange rates, availability of materials, and fuel prices.
- Courier delivery times are estimated as follows:
- Major centres: 2-3 working days
- Regional centres: 3-6 working days
- Durban – 1-2 working days
- International delivery times will vary according to the shipping method chosen.
- University Binding (Pty) Ltd will only dispatch documents via the SA Post Office on request by the client.
- Delivery charge is based on weight and destination.
- Payment must be made to University Binding (Pty) Ltd before commencement of any work, or delivery of documents. This is to avoid non collection and last minute cancellations, after work has been completed.
- Payment methods accepted are EFT, Bank deposit, PayPal, Visa or Mastercard, MiMoney and uKash ONLY.
- A 4% credit card processing fee is applicable for all Visa and Mastercard transactions.